Re: whoisd for Fedora?

Itamar Reis Peixoto wrote:
> if there are no rwhoisd in fedora, then I can package it or help you
> to package, what's your choice ?
>
> Can you give more details about rwhoisd ?

I can package it if need be. I can also compile from source if I need
to, that's not a problem, I just wanted to know if there was an RPM
package for Fedora.  (But I do appreciate the offer.)

quadraturae circuli

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support