Re: netbook jonesing

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 12:26:58 -0700
Craig White wrote:

> upon Anne's issues about wireless LED's.

The led thing is really a driver issue.  This web page:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Acer_Aspire_One

talks about getting the led to work with Fedora, but I get the impression that
it works only with the madwifi driver (which is no longer required for F10).

I haven't tried any of the other tricks listed on that page yet.