Re: Any good X-Window client free download?

(David) Ming Xia wrote:
> The Cywin/X should contain both server and client part.  I just need
> client part.  I will take a look to see if it works or not.

As others explained, you actually need an X server. The X server runs on the
client computer, the X clients on the server computer.

You can try Xming: http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes/

But long term you should just use Fedora everywhere. :-)

        Kevin Kofler