Re: Cursor Jumping?

das wrote:
Hello Friends

It maybe a coincidence, but, after the last kernel update,
2.6.26.8-57.fc8, I am witnessing the Cursor-Jumping thing back again.
It is a nuisance for us who write with laptops, and for quite some
time before this update it was entirely gone. Maybe it is something
due to the hardware.

Has anyone got the same experience?

I notice random cursor jumping on F9, but in my investigation, I've noticed that every time the cursor jumps, my right thumb was dangerously close to the touch-pad, a coincidence I can't rule out. So, try disabling your touch-pad and see if the random cursor jumping continues.
That's the easiest way to rule out the touch-pad hardware as a cause.
If it continues, something else is wrong.

--
das
ddts.randomink.org

--