Re: No system-config-display, so what now?

On Wednesday 14 January 2009 01:15:28 Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> We will get there faster, if people report bugs when autoconfiguration
> does not work.

Rahul, there must be hundreds of cases where autoconfiguration gives you a
working display, but because of the XAA/EXA issue still gives problems.  I'm
assuming that there is no point in a bug report about this, since I understand
that EXA will become standard soon.  If I'm wrong, please tell me, and I'll go
away and make the report.

Anne