Re: Gnome sound events volume too low

On Tue, 2009-01-13 at 18:23 -0500, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> I don't have anything in the desktop menu labeled 'Pulseaudio Volume
> Control',

It's usually in the sound & video section of the applications menu.
It's treated as a program, rather than a preference configuration GUI
(which doesn't sound right, to me).

>  only the gnome volume control, in the Hardware menu.

That's to do with disc volumes (mounting).

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.9-73.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.