KDE 4.0.x

Forgive me all but KDE 4.0 sucks.

My system: ASUS mother board P5Q, Intel Processor Core 2 3.0 Mhz. 8Gb of Ram, Linux 10 64.

I have been a software engineer for 30 years and still pride my self on being able to "dope out" the functional
interface to software products.

KDE 4.0 totally escapes me.  I have spent a great deal of time locating what docs are available and
pursued many deadends in my attempt to figure this desktop out.

I gritted my teeth and am using Gnome.

If anyone could point me to docs that explain the details of manipulating 'Kicker' keystroke by keystroke and how-to
I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Bob K