Smolt data reporting -

I happened to look at smolt this morning and it is still reporting this F-9 computer as running F-8. It also claims it's a "Laptop." It's a "desktop." I don't suppose any of this really matters but curiously after an hour of searching Google where there are numerous items about Smolt, I still haven't found how to correct the data reported.

Is that something that can only be done at install?

Bob