Re: Network Manager -- need to store keys elsewhere

Robert Nichols wrote:
Ever since I added keys for ssh and encrypted my private keyring,
Network Manager needs my passphrase in order to connect to my
wireless network.  I do NOT want to have to enter my passphrase
just to get basic network connectivity.  I absolutely DO want to
require a passphrase for ssh.  How can I make Network Manager
keep the wireless security password somewhere other than my
protected private keyring?

Running Fedora 10.  Sorry, forgot to mention that.

                Do NOT delete it.