Re: KDE 4.0.x

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 8:44 AM, Robert Karge
<rkargeconsulting gmail com> wrote:
> Forgive me all but KDE 4.0 sucks.

Do you mean 4.1?

> My system: ASUS mother board P5Q, Intel Processor Core 2 3.0 Mhz. 8Gb of
> Ram, Linux 10 64.
>
> I have been a software engineer for 30 years and still pride my self on
> being able to "dope out" the functional
> interface to software products.

Okay.

> KDE 4.0 totally escapes me.  I have spent a great deal of time locating what
> docs are available and
> pursued many deadends in my attempt to figure this desktop out.
>
> I gritted my teeth and am using Gnome.
>
> If anyone could point me to docs that explain the details of manipulating
> 'Kicker' keystroke by keystroke and how-to
> I would appreciate it.

Is it really that hard for you? I haven't given it a second thought
myself, so providing such details would be very difficult. Can you
think of a specific task you're having problems completing?

--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin
( www.pembo13.com )