Re: Tomcat Admin application

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009, Seann Clark wrote:

I don't know where I am missing something, and since this is a rather crash course in solving a problem with tomcat itself in my deployment (it rather likes to make everything go to http://localhost/ instead of http://www.tsukinoakge.net like it should) which I am looking for better insight into the server that is a little less cryptic than xml files scattered everywhere in the distribution, and me not having a clue where to look.

Do you have the tomcat5-admin-webapps package installed? I believe that is the one that provides the admin package, so is the first thing to check if you haven't already done so.

	Michael Young