F10 Live: Boot and Install to Hard Drive without X

Hi all,

Is there a method by which I could boot the Live image but into text mode?

And, if so, is there a way to then proceed to install the image to the hard drive?

I wouldn't mind installing the complete, normal (X-enabled) Live image to the drive and then just not making use of X, but I don't have enough RAM on that machine to run X reliably.

TIA,
--
-jp

Instead of a trap door, what about a trap window? The guy looks out it, and if he leans too far, he falls out. Wait. I guess that's like a regular window.

deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com