Re: F10 Live: Boot and Install to Hard Drive without X

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 21:22:27 -0700,
  Jake Peavy <djstunks gmail com> wrote:

> Is there a method by which I could boot the Live image but into text mode?

Yes. There is a splash screen at the start where you can hit a key (escape
I think) to get the grub menu. At that page you can add "3" to the kernel
parameters and that should do what you want.

> And, if so, is there a way to then proceed to install the image to the hard
> drive?

I am not so sure about this part.