Re: No system-config-display, so what now?

Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:

But it the event of new graphics card, some process has to erase (rename) any previous xorg.conf available. This was the main problem I had when I installed F10. I removed an nvidia card I used during the installation (to start using my onboard Intel graphics) , and then I had no X
at all, until I manually erased my xorg.conf and rebooted.

Kudzu functionality has been replaced by HAL which is used by Xorg to manage this. You should file a bug report in this instance since it is a bug.

Rahul