Re: Cursor Jumping?

das wrote:
Dear Cummings

Thank you for the suggestion. The problem of cursor jumping got solved
by making the touchpad off. I got a good script from
http://www.fourmilab.ch/fourmilog/archives/2006-02/000651.html.

But the question still remains that for quite some time the problem
was gone, why it returned after the last update? Are they related?

That I can't answer. I can only note that I see the same, and I'm on F9. And I've noticed it for a couple of months now.

--
das
ddts.randomink.org

--