Lagging keyboard issue.

Hello..

I am running into a problem where my keyboard starts to lag, or get
confused.  I originally thought it was due to extra load put on my
system by using luks/dm-crypt.  But it still happens when my system is
doing nothing except for running an emacs instance and I'm typing.  So
far I've seen it happen in rxvt-unicode and emacs.  I have to shutdown
the app and restart.

So when it happens, some keystrokes don't get registered at all, or
not until a few key strokes later.  And not all keys output what you
expect.  Other windows work fine.  Its very odd.  Its a Lenovo X61
laptop, and I don't recall this ever happening in Fedora 9.  I'm
currently running Fedora 10 x86_64.

Any ideas?

Thanks.