Re: Gnome terminal

Theodore Papadopoulo wrote:
   Hi,

I recently upgraded from Fedora 7 to Fedora 10.
One thing that midly annoys me is that whenever I'm starting up a new terminal (from the menu in the background not form the menu in the panel), the new terminal
starts with a current work dir being ~/Desktop (instead of ~/).

Is this an upgrade problem or something that has been changed. In the later case,
is there a way to restore the f7 behaviour (ie cwd being ~/).

 Thank's a lot for any insight.

   Theo.

Run gconf-editor
Check the box under /Apps/nautilus-open-terminal/desktop_opens_home_dir

--
Stephen Berg
Systems Administrator