Re: Gnome terminal

On Fri, 2009-01-16 at 10:58 -0800, Kam Leo wrote:
> The fix is to run this as root:
>
> gconftool-2 --set --type=bool /apps/nautilus-open-terminal/desktop_opens_home_dir true

Shouldn't that be done as the user that wants their configuration
changed?

It works for me, done as me, here on my computer.  I'd expect doing it
as root to only affect the root user, and a different command line to be
used to set a system default to be applied to users.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.9-73.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.