ASUS Eee just arrived - F10 install planning

Gee, my old Libretto 110 has a better layout than this thing! Too bad its max memory is 64Mb....

Once I instal F10, is there a way to have a right mouse click from the pad? Or am I only going to get that with an external mouse.

Where can I find hard docs, specs, on this? The bottom label states it is a Eee PC 4G Surf.

I want to be able suspend to swap. So I will probably have to go with a 1Gb swap drive. Any comments on this?

Got to install tomorrow night or sunday as I am off to IEEE 802.11 meeting monday morning....