Re: Update Broke NFS Exports

Jameson wrote:
All of my NFS exports suddenly stopped working last night after
updating my F10 server.  The only thing I can think of that has
changed has been the updates.  In messages, I'm getting:
mountd Warning: Client IP address '192.168.1.55' not found in host lookup
mountd: connect from 192.168.1.55 to proc (0) in mountd: request from
unauthorized host
Is 192.168.1.55 one of the other hosts trying to mount the export? And if so, what does 'host 192.168.1.55' command yield at the nfs server?

Updates included bind. Perhaps your private dns is broken. Assuming you do have a private dns configuration for the private network did you try 'service named restart'?

--
  "A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know
  they shall never sit in" - Greek Proverb