Re: Update Broke NFS Exports

> Is 192.168.1.55 one of the other hosts trying to mount the export?  And if
> so, what does 'host 192.168.1.55' command yield at the nfs server?

Yes, unfortunately it seems to be trying to pull the look up from a
public server, and rejecting it due to it being a private address.  I
never bothered with reverse zones, so I don't know why it would need
it now, but not before.

> Updates included bind.  Perhaps your private dns is broken.  Assuming you do
> have a private dns configuration for the private network did you try
> 'service named restart'?

I'm the only one who uses it for the most part, so I've tried bouncing
the whole thing, as well as the clients, but to no avail.  I'm
thinking about downgrading bind just to verify that this is where the
problem is.

Thanks,
=-Jameson