jpg viewer with quick brightness adjust

Hi,

Since Fedora 9 I haven't found kuickshow in the repositories. I presume it grew old and died. I've tried lots of other viewers, and many were fine, but they all lacked a feature that kuickshow had. There was a brightness adjust using keyboard shortcuts. Other viewers allow the adjustment of brightness, but it requires clicking through menus, and so it isn't as easy to use.

Can anyone suggest a viewer that has that capability?

Thanks.