Re: ASUS Eee just arrived - F10 install planning

On Friday 16 January 2009 20:28:39 Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> Gee, my old Libretto 110 has a better layout than this thing!  Too bad
> its max memory is 64Mb....
>
> Once I instal F10, is there a way to have a right mouse click from the
> pad?  Or am I only going to get that with an external mouse.

On the 701 simply hitting the right-hand side of the bar does it.

> Where can I find hard docs, specs, on this?  The bottom label states it
> is a Eee PC 4G Surf.

There is a good forum for EeePC users, and it's not only concerned with the
installed OS.  That's your best resource.  For specs, google of course, and
maybe installing lshw and/or dmidecode

Anne