Re: unable to get email-SOLVED

On Fri January 16 2009, Mark Haney wrote:
> What error messages are you getting?  Have you tried setting up just one
> account at a time and seeing if you can get mail?  Nothing you've given
> us in this post tells us anything that could help us debug the problem.

I updated to FC10 and everything works, thunderbird, and kontact. Kontact, on
my laptop isn't all there.. the windows that show the accounts & folders is
blank. There was a "1" where it is supposed to be to show that I have new
email in a folder, but the folder name was blank. I use Thunderbird with
enigmail mostly, so it isn't a big issue.. now, to install my favorite apps:)

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800