rpmbuild cmake macro not honoring arch prefix

I made a spec for libwebcam[1] and as it uses cmake instead of autotools for makefile generation, I thought I should use the %cmake macro to properly setup directory prefixes and such on my 64-bit host machine. When I read the build output it shows to be calling cmake with appropriate -DCMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR:PATH=/usr/lib64 and friends, but when a "make install" is performed the library gets placed in /usr/lib.

I'm not very familiar with cmake, so if anyone has any pointers they would be welcome. For now I've hacked around it with a "mv" call inside the spec for 64-bit only.

[1] http://www.quickcamteam.net/software/libwebcam