Re: jpg viewer with quick brightness adjust

Kevin Kofler wrote:
stan wrote:
Since Fedora 9 I haven't found kuickshow in the repositories.  I presume
it grew old and died.

Yeah, it got dropped by upstream KDE during the move to KDE 4 (in favor of
Gwenview).

        Kevin Kofler

Gwenview presents itself very professionally, but it doesn't have the brightness feature. In fact, I could find no way to set brightness at all.

Other than that I would happily use it, and might anyway.