Adaptec SCSI Controller RAID 10 + Fedora 10

Hello,
I have just configured a RAID 1+0 on IBM xSeries eServer using Adaptec HOSTRAID SCSI controller and trying to install F10 on it; after selecting the language and keyboard option, Anaconda installer gives following error message:

"Could not stat device /dev/mapper/asr_RAID10 No such file or directory" and gives two option "Retry & Cancel", if I choose cancel and go forward it will not detect my RAID arrays in the partitioning menu and shows all the drives individually. (RAID 10 is the name given to RAID array).

What is wrong here? Does F10 supports RAID 10?

Regards,

Rahul.