Re: Manage identities in thunderbird

Hi Anne,

> No, I'm using 2.0.0.19 (build date 5th Jan, buildhost
> x86-5.fedora.phx.redhat.com).  I don't suppose there's any supporting package
> that I should have, is there?  I don't recall ever seeing such a thing.

I have the same build and the button shows up for me. Now, this might seem a bit obvious, but i've been bitten by this one before -- make sure the setting's window is maximized or at least large enough to allow for the button to show. An annoying thing about thunderbird (and i think of firefox too) is that the settings forms are not scrollable. Excuse me if i'm not clear, but what I mean is this:

Missing button: http://lonetwin.net/missing_button.png
Resized form: http://lonetwin.net/resized.png

hth,
- steve