Help with gpg-agent

   Can someone help me with gpg-agent please ?

   I switched from kde to gnome - in kde there is an 'env' directory -
putting gpg-agent --daemon in there exports the GPG_AGENT_INFO to all
child processes.

  In gnome i added this to System-> Prefs->personal->Sessions

  Added a startup script to run gpg-agent

  gpg-agent does get started, however the GPG_AGENT_INFO envirnment
variable is not available to the shell, or mail programs.

  How do I make this work in gnome please ?

thanks

gene