For some reason, I am not getting fedora-list emails.

For some reason, I am not getting my emails delivered to
me from fedora-list, it stopped as of a couple of days ago.

I am getting emails from other mailing list, in fact, I did
forget my password from fedora-list and it was delivered
via my email server.  Is there some way I can find out why
I am not receiving my emails from fedora-list? Is there a
possibility that I was banned, is that possible?  I have no
idea, if I was banned and if so, why?

I have yet to receive a response from the administrator of
the fedora-list but being the weekend, perhaps I will have
to be patient and wait for business weekdays before I get
any responses.

As of this time, I am reading fedora-list via the web-archives
until this issue is resolved.

Kind regards,
Dan