Re: For some reason, I am not getting fedora-list emails.

Matthew Flaschen wrote:
Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
For some reason, I am not getting my emails delivered to
me from fedora-list, it stopped as of a couple of days ago.

It's almost certainly on your end.  Try another email provider, or
checking your spam folders, etc.

Is there a possibility that I was banned, is that possible?

Yes, people get banned, but only from posting not from reading.

Matt Flaschen
I received your email, directly to my email server, only because you
have sent it directly to me via dant cdkkt com and added CC:fedora-list
which did not make it through.  I surmise that it is the Fedora-list email
delivery system that is not sending a copy to me.

I think I will go back to the mailing list to ensure that they did not change
my settings.

Thanks-
Dan