Re: f9 cups: can't delete printer - URI file://dev/null

Matthew Flaschen wrote:
sean darcy wrote:
For some reason a number of my printers have Device URI: file://dev/null.

I can't delete them. I tried System-> Admin -> Printing. I also tried
from the CUPS interface :631.

I looked around for the cups config file that has these printers, but
couldn't find them.

You could try manually modifying:

/etc/cups/printers.conf

I haven't tested this though.

Matt Flaschen

None of the //dev/null printers are there. Just then new ones.

sean