Re: For some reason, I am not getting fedora-list emails.

Ed Greshko wrote:
I'm sorry to burst your bubble.....

[egreshko misty ~]$ host -t mx cdkkt.com
cdkkt.com mail is handled by 10 mail1.cdkkt.com.
cdkkt.com mail is handled by 20 mail2.cdkkt.com.

This means that mail first goes to one of those servers *before* getting
to your server!

It is correct.  It is my DNS server that is
dishing this out!  I control my own DNS and SMTP
servers.  They have been working for quite some
time with no problems until several days ago, that
I stopped receiving only fedora-list!  I am still
receiving a TON of other mailing list from xorg
to even Fedora (developers, SELinux, etc.)

Anyway, FYI:
mail1.cdkkt.com is my M$ Email server
mail2.cdkkt.com is my F9 Email server

Kind regards,