Re: jpg viewer with quick brightness adjust

Andrew Parker wrote:
On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 9:04 PM, stan <goedigi89__e cox net> wrote:
Hi,

Since Fedora 9 I haven't found kuickshow in the repositories.  I presume it
grew old and died.  I've tried lots of other viewers, and many were fine,
but they all lacked a feature that kuickshow had.  There was a brightness
adjust using keyboard shortcuts.  Other viewers allow the adjustment of
brightness, but it requires clicking through menus, and so it isn't as easy
to use.

Can anyone suggest a viewer that has that capability?

qiv.  it looks very spartan, but has quite a few features, pretty much
all of which is available from the keyboard rather than menus.  'b'
and 'B' will adjust the brightness.

oh, and its fast too.

Thanks a lot.  I'll try that one.