install different gcc on fedora 10 for PPC 64

Hi,

I tried to use earlier version of gcc to compile my code because I got segmentation error message using current gcc bundled with Fedora 10 (PPC 64 version).  When I tried to install earlier version of GCC from RPMfind, I can not install it. I am wondering how to get around this? Thank you very much.

regards,

gma