Re: install different gcc on fedora 10 for PPC 64

Gang Ma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to use earlier version of gcc to compile my code because I got
> segmentation error message using current gcc bundled with Fedora 10
> (PPC 64 version).  When I tried to install earlier version of GCC from
> RPMfind, I can not install it. I am wondering how to get around this?
> Thank you very much.

I think you need to explain *how* you tried to install the earlier
version and what problems you encountered.  Without additional
information I fear all you will get is speculation....

--
"I'm a mean green mother from outer space" -- Audrey II, The Little Shop
of Horrors Mei-Mei Greshko greshko com