Re: life without system-config-display

On Sun, 2009-01-18 at 18:25 -0800, Leslie Satenstein wrote:
> Craig
>
> How do I report that Fedora's Xorg does not support intermediate sweep
> rates for 1200x960 resolution (only have 85 and 60, whereas 70 is the
> best to use for sizing and centering the screen in the CRT)
>
> Somewhere Xorg must get hardware information.

----
http://bugzilla.redhat.com

You probably want to provide things like...

- model of your monitor/display (your video card hardware
  should be obvious from the next item)

- output of command, lspci -v

- contents of /var/log/Xorg.0.log (probably best this as an attachment)

Also - for the record, you might consider not jumping in with your
issues on other people's threads but I do concede that yours is somewhat
related and I am finished with the thread anyway so it's not a problem
but it's often considered rude.

Craig