Re: vnc server problem

On 01/18/2009 11:37 PM, Frank Cox wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 23:27:21 -0500
Mail Lists wrote:

  You are right ... I am silly! Anyway, the 'native display .. :0' is
what i meant .. hope tis clear now.

Ok... now why would you need or want to do that?

   So we can help mother-in-law when she has questions - can move the mouse and show her how to use the computer.

   I do trun it inside an ssh tunnel ... but I need the :0 display so we can support the remote computer (2 are in different countries so physical access is very limited).

   have been doing this for years no problem ... now I am havign problems with a ne lenovo computer and fedora 10.