NetworkManager disabling networking over a suspend

Kevin J. Cummings cummings at kjchome.homeip.net
Mon Jan 19 06:20:55 UTC 2009

Has anyone else seem this recently, my F9 laptop (running X86_64, and
up-to-date) has recently been real finicky about whether or not it will
restore the wireless connection it had when it was suspended.  More
often than not (lately) NM comes back in "networking disabled" mode
rather that in enabled mode and attempting to restore the previous
wireless connection.  Granted, telling NM to re-enable networking is
usually sufficient to restore the wireless connection, but I don't
remember having to do a lot of this in the past.  OK, maybe some manual
network password specifying in the pop-up window, but not the networking
disabled condition.

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome at rcn.com