Re: vnc server problem

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 23:50:23 -0500 Mail Llists <lists sapience com>
wrote:
>    So we can help mother-in-law when she has questions - can move the
> mouse and show her how to use the computer.

	Then why not just use vino? That's the VNC server that lets you
share their GNOME session. System > Preferences > Internet & Network >
Remote Desktop.

	-Max
--
http://www.everythingsolved.com/
Competent, Friendly Bugzilla and Perl Services. Everything Else, too.