Printers

What would be the best choice in inexpensive printers for use with Fedora? I'm relatively new to F10, though I've used Linux before. I'm hoping to never have to boot to the windoze side again. But printing and the inability to sync up with my Palm Lifedrive are the major holdups for that. I can probably live without the Livedrive...but I do need to print

TIA
Michael Comperchio