Re: How to adapt F9 initrd to new motherboard/chipset, was: F9 doesn't find swap or /root system on new motherboard

On Mon, January 19, 2009 3:14 pm, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:

> What probably happened is that the NIC on the new motherboard is now
> eth1.

OK, thanks a lot for this extra explanation. I'm not at home right now, I
had to stop the restore and do something else, but I'll certainly try
these suggestions. If you don't hear from me about this again, it means it
worked :-)

Thanks again,
Marco