Re: Question for our users

Mike McGrath wrote:
Hello Fedora Users!  I was wondering if everyone wouldn't mind answering
the following questions for me to the list.

What is Fedora (the operating system)?
A RH-centric, single-user/desktop Linux distro test-bed.

Who uses Fedora?
Developers, testers, "geeks".

More general, people who prefer to stick with RH-flavors of Linux for one or more reasons.

Who should use Fedora?
* Developers/People who have developed a desire to tailor a Linux distro to meet their needs better. * People who are looking for an alternative to the OS they currently are using.
* Developers in need to keep pace with the Linux "bleeding edge".

"multimedia" (home-) users, "office"-desktop users, linux-newcomers or server-/multi-users should avoid Fedora.

Ralf