Re: associated plug-ins in firefox

Fran├žois Patte wrote:

Bonjour,

It seems to be possible to modify the associated plug-in to a file
extension in firefox, but I did not find how to define the plug-in for a
new extension.

If I open the Ed>pref>Content  manage file types

If an extension is associated to a plug-in/program, I can modify it. If
the extension I am seeking for is not there, how can I add it?

Thanks.

PS I know, this is not the proper forum, but I tried the mozdev list and
server return: "no list available"....

- --

Good question.

In the past, if I came across a file that Firefox didn't know what to use, it would ask me. If I checked the box that says do this all the time (or what ever it is) it would be added.

That is the best I can offer.

--
Robin Laing