Re: Printers

Michael Comperchio wrote:
[...]
I just checked out Staples and they have an HP Photosmart C4580 Inket All-in-One that ends up being $104 out the door and is supported (according to http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web) by HPLIP. Next questions will be how to make it work when I can't figure it out1 :)

my C4180 all-in Just Works. (tm)
no messing with drivers.
You plug it in and turn it on.

another recommendation for HP from me...

Stuart
--
Stuart Sears RHCA etc.
"It's today!" said Piglet.