Re: Question for our users

Mike McGrath wrote:

>> I still have no idea as to what you are trying to achieve or where your
>> intention lies.
>>
>> There is no OS known as "Fedora" and frankly, there is no flagship
>> product "Fedora".
>>
>> Are you asking a question or just throwing out words?
>>
>> You seem to be asking questions....yet you also seem to have formed your
>> own opinions or answers to the questions you've asked.  Otherwise, why
>> would you take exception to the answers /opinion I've provided?
>>

> I'm the Fedora Project's Infrastructure Lead so yes.  I have an opinion.

You do know what the say about opinions, right?

They are like a certain part of the body....everyone has one.

>> Do you want to gain knowledge/information or just throwing
>> words/questions?  What is your purpose?
>>

> I generally like staying behind the scenes.  There were some questions
> raised recently (by myself) if we're getting our message out as to what
> Fedora actually is and who it is for.  So I've asked on the list to see
> what people who use it think.

If that was your intention then you've totally missed the mark...IMHO.

>> Besides...there is nothing intrinsically wrong with being ignorant.
>> Maybe all you are doing is soliciting opinions?  You'll find a never
>> ending supply of that...  And, btw, there is no such thing as an
>> incorrect opinion....and that is just my opinion.
>>

> Yep, just looking for opinions.

Oh, great.  Another debate of opinions is upon us based on a bunch of
vague questions.

Time to go back to sleep....

--
I WILL FINISH WHAT I STA Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode 8F05
Mei-Mei Greshko greshko com http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=cCSz_koUhSg