Miro crashes

I've been using it for quite some time without problems and today it started crashing right after video clip stops playing.

command-line output:

/usr/bin/miro: line 2: 9782 Segmentation fault LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/xulrunner-1.9 miro.real "$@"

is anybody else experiencing this? Any suggestions?

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

I'm running F9 x86_64 and F10 i386 on x86_64 hardware, should this matter.

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./