Has anyone else's mouse/keyboard gone kind of wonky in recent days ?

My mouse has gone wonky in recent days.  About 30% of the time I get a
double click or a click and drag when I just want a click.

Its a Logitech wireless.  Its worked fine until a few days ago.  I put
in new batteries, no change.

A couple days ago I had a problem with my wireless Logitech keyboard
repeating chars when I wasn't expecting it to as well.

As far as I can tell, nothing has changed hardware wise and I have not
made changed any system settings.

Is anyone else experiencing this behavior ?   Any ideas why I would be ?

Thanks