Re: Has anyone else's mouse/keyboard gone kind of wonky in recent days ?

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:58:24 -0800
JD wrote:

> So, I have replaced it with a bluetooth mouse. Problem is, it will not
> stay connected :(

Yea, I found bluetooth connectivity to be hopeless with my
logitech diNovo Mini and gave up on bluetooth and just use
it with the USB dongle that make it look like a USB
keyboard/mouse to the system (which certainly works better
than bluetooth would in the system BIOS :-).