Re: Question for our users

Tom Horsley wrote:
On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 03:23:13 +0100
Ralf Corsepius wrote:

With each Fedora release something else "what used to work for years" is fundamentally messed up :(

Which is, of course, the evidence that fedora is primarily
a beta test platform
Exactly what I wrote in my very first reply to this thread :)

no matter how much anyone denies it.
... well, when Fedora started, likely due to its heritage from RHL it used to be an end-user distro. Meanwhile, as I feel, primarily due to RH's predemoninance in Fedora (SELinux, NM, PA, ATM: gnome), it has developed into a RH-centric beta-test plattfrom

I Like the fact that it is a beta platform, mind you,
I'm just not trying to fool myself :-).
Right, otherwise, I (a developer) would have stopped using it. It's just that I would have to lie when recommending Fedora to end-users ;)